Recycled Tyvek® Clothing with Non-Elastic Wrists
Tyvek® Clothing, (Spunbonded Olefin), Specifications
With Tyvek® clothing you don’t have to compromise. That’s because Tyvek® clothing delivers the best balance of protection, durability and comfort. Made using a proprietary manufacturing process, Tyvek® clothing features a protective inherent barrier. Tyvek is 100% High Density Polyethylene, (HDPE), and it's generic trade name is "spunbonded olefin". So, unlike other disposable garment fabrics, which have either a film or coating that can be easily scratched or worn away, Tyvek® clothing provides barrier through the entire fabric. As a result, your protection is not compromised unless the Tyvek® clothing has been completely torn which isn’t easy to do because of the strength and durability of Tyvek® clothing. Make sure you’re getting Tyvek® clothing Ask for it by name. Barrier Protection You Can Trust, Durability That Isn’t Easily Compromised
- Tyvek® clothing is the industry standard for dry particulate barriers. Microscopic particles as small as 0.5 microns can’t pass through Tyvek® clothing even after it’s been abraded.
- Tyvek® clothing is an inherent barrier not easily scratched or worn away. Comfort You’d Never Expect Standing still, your body radiates heat and moisture vapor. So, it’s no surprise that working in protective apparel that can’t breathe escalates the problem dramatically and can affect productivity. It’s called heat stress. And, it can seriously compromise your safety, especially in hazardous environments.
- Tyvek®clothing lets air and moisture vapor pass through.
- Tyvek® clothing breathes. Breathability is a key factor in reducing heat stress.
- Tyvek® clothing is six times more breathable than microporous film garment materials.
- Tyvek® clothing is available in a wide variety of garment styles, such as coveralls, lab coats, smocks and aprons and has a wide range of applications in many different industries.