Tyvek® Lab Coats
Recycled Tyvek® Disposable Lab Coat with Elastic Cuffs
Tyvek®,(Spunbonded Olefin), Specifications
With a Tyvek® lab coat you don’t have to compromise. That’s because Tyvek® disposable lab coats deliver the best balance of protection, durability and comfort. Made using a proprietary manufacturing process, Tyvek® features a protective inherent barrier. Tyvek is 100% High Density Polyethylene, (HDPE), and it's generic trade name is "spunbonded olefin". So, unlike other disposable garment fabrics, which have either a film or coating that can be easily scratched or worn away, Tyvek® provides barrier through the entire fabric. As a result, your protection is not compromised unless the clothing has been completely torn which isn’t easy to do because of the strength and durability of Tyvek.® Make sure you’re getting Tyvek.® Ask for it by name. Barrier Protection You Can Trust, Durability That Isn’t Easily Compromised.
Tyvek® lab coats are also OHSA approved as barrier lab coats for blood borne pathogens. Barrier lab coats hold out any liquids or solids that might contaminate the user. When using Tyvek® barrier lab coats it is improtant to use the lab coat with elastic on the wrists. This elastic on the barrier lab coat should then be pulled over the latex gloves being worn. This will effectively seal the arm of the user and fully protect him/her from any blood borne pathogens or other contaminants. State of the art protection with Tyvek® barrier lab coats.
- Tyvek® is the industry standard for dry particulate barriers. Microscopic particles as small as 0.5 microns can’t pass through Tyvek® even after it’s been abraded.
- Tyvek® is an inherent barrier not easily scratched or worn away. Comfort You’d Never Expect Standing still, your body radiates heat and moisture vapor. So, it’s no surprise that working in protective apparel that can’t breathe escalates the problem dramatically and can affect productivity. It’s called heat stress. And, it can seriously compromise your safety, especially in hazardous environments.
- Tyvek® lets air and moisture vapor pass through.
- Tyvek® breathes. Breathability is a key factor in reducing heat stress.
- Tyvek® is six times more breathable than microporous film garment materials.
- Tyvek® is available in a wide variety of garment styles, such as coveralls, lab coats, smocks and aprons and has a wide range of applications in many different industries.