Tyvek® Coverall With Hood: Protection Starts At the Top
Your job calls for head and body protection in a disposable coverall. This recycled Tyvek® coverall was made for the task, with an attached hood to cover head and hair and elasticized cuffs to protect arms and legs.
It's a tough, disposable coverall that keeps wet and dry particulate matter away from the skin, giving the wearer full protective coverage in a flexible, comfortable material.
Our Tyvek® coveralls are available in a variety of styles including coveralls without hoods and coveralls with hood and boot.
The durable Tyvek® fabric is hard to tear or puncture, yet it functions as a breathable membrane that allows body heat and sweat to escape while preventing chemicals, paints and particles from getting in.
So you can keep working in safety and in comfort until the job is done.
The Disposable Coverall You Can Actually Afford to Throw Away
Whether you buy them in a case of 25 or individually, recycled Tyvek® coveralls are priced far lower than new ones. They've been cleaned, reconditioned and tested to ensure they maintain their full protective qualities.
So when you buy disposable coveralls from MPE, what you're getting is a garment that protects you just as well as a new Tyvek® coverall... at a fraction of the cost.
And when the workday is done, you can throw your disposable coverall away or reuse it.
Why Buy a Tyvek® Coverall?
Either you or your staff need protection from all sorts of harmful materials: paint, chemicals, construction products, oil, grease, fiberglass, mold, etc. A Tyvek® coverall is the industry standard in all those applications for many reasons:
- Microscopic particles as small as 0.5 microns can’t pass through Tyvek® even if the fabric has been abraded.
- Tyvek® Coveralls are not easily scratched or worn away.
- Tyvek® Coveralls are made with one material in one layer, unlike laminated fabrics that leave you exposed if the outer coating is scratched off.
- Tyvek® Coveralls let air and moisture vapor pass through, reducing the chances of heat stress.
- Tyvek® Coveralls are six times more breathable than microporous materials.
- Tyvek® Coveralls have a wide range of uses in many different industries.
To Order Online:
Select the correct size and amount of disposable coveralls from the chart. Click on the part number or the price. You'll be taken to our secure online order page.
- High Quality; For any reason customers can request replacement, credit or a refund for any product sold to them by MPE no questions asked. There is no time limit to this guarantee.
- Low Price; Check our case prices on any size or type of our Tyvek® safety apparel, if a lower price is found anywhere on any case quantity MPE will be more than happy to match that price!