Tyvek® Clothing: Protects You Like New But Costs Up To 40% Less!
Protection. Comfort. Savings. No Guilt.
Why "no guilt"? Because our Tyvek® clothing can be recycled, making it affordable protection you can feel good about – both for your wallet and for the environment.
- Tyvek® clothing delivers the same world-famous Tyvek® protection at a fraction of the cost.
- Tyvek® clothing offers more protection, durability, and comfort than other barrier garments.
- Satisfaction is guaranteed, absolutely. Our unique money back policy asks no questions and imposes no time limit.
Quality Assurance Testing
Our patented recycling/reconditioning process ensures that each Tyvek® garment we sell retains its full protective qualities. Independent testing proves our recycled Tyvek® clothing is equivalent to new in every way.
Tyvek® Clothing Applications
Tyvek® protective clothing comes in a variety of styles: coveralls, lab coats, smocks, aprons, shoe covers and sleeves. These are just a few of their uses:
- Painting, spray painting
- General maintenance
- Lead or asbestos abatement
- Mold remediation
- Dry chemical applications
- Pesticide/herbicide spraying
- Radioactive dust
- Food processing
- Environmental clean-up
- Abrasive blasting
- Modesty garments
- Cross-contamination prevention
Why Tyvek® Clothing Is The Market Leader Worldwide:
- Tyvek® clothing has a single layer of fabric made with 100% high density polyethylene. HDPE makes Tyvek® highly resistant to dry particulate matter, paint, aerosols, bloodborne pathogens, and more.
- Tyvek® protective clothing is tough and almost impossible to rip or tear... strong enough to reuse but cheap enough to throw away when it's time.
- Tyvek® fabric breathes. It allows heat and sweat vapor to pass through but not water or other liquid molecules. So you feel comfortable and confidently protected.